Reduce Secondary Operations with Unitized Cartridge Seals
Trostel is a proven innovator in cartridge seals for a wide range of market applications.
These pre-assembled and pre-lubricated unitized seals and wearsleeves function as both the seal and shaft in your application. They provide both annular static seals to a shaft and bore and the running surface for a low-torque multiple lip seal. The result saves money and time by reducing secondary operations for finishing and related handling.
- Variety of sizes – 1 inch to 10 inches in diameter
- Shaft speeds up to 10,000 RPM depending on shaft size and other environmental factors
- Seal against a variety of materials including oil, water, dust and others
- Temperature range from -40°F to 400°F at relatively low pressure differentials
- Can incorporate a magnetic encoder for shaft rotation detection