Delivering Optimal Results in Custom Rubber Molding
Fulfilling your custom rubber product application needs is our primary goal. Integrating seamlessly into your custom rubber molded product is what we strive for. And doing so as reliably and cost effectively as possible. When you choose Trostel as your custom rubber molding partner, we combine all the elements you need to succeed. Trostel’s custom rubber molding facilities located in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin and Reynosa, Mexico are ready to support your production needs.
Exacting custom molded rubber customers from around the world count on Trostel to meet their challenging molded rubber requirements with high precision and repeatability enabled by some of the custom molded rubber industry’s most advanced design, manufacturing and testing equipment and capabilities.
Custom Molded Rubber seals – Trostel offers a wide range of proven elastomer products to meet the demanding dynamic sealing applications such as automotive, appliance or off-road and construction
Custom rubber molding – Trostel specializes in zeroing in on your custom rubber molded application needs and crafting an optimal custom rubber solution from a range of processes and technologies
Advanced Polymer Molding Technology
- 40 custom rubber molding presses – 100 to 900 tons to meet a wide range of needs and volumes
- Custom rubber molding capability include, injection molding, transfer molding and compression molding process capability
- High-precision controls
- Waste-less/flash-less tooling technology
- Valve-gated injection systems
- Insert molding/multi-component molding
- Chemical bonding – rubber to metal or plastic